Dr. Yuan Li
Can Low Cost Biosorbent Technology be use to Efficiently Remove Steriod Hormones and Pharmaceutical Residues from Wastewater Effluents?
Dr. Yuan Li was a Hydro Nation Scholar and a PhD student at the University of Highlands and Islands. Her research focused on decontamination treatment of wastewater. Yuan received her MSc degree with the Excellent Student Leader Award from State Key Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology, Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2014. In 2011, she achieved her BSc degree in Environmental Engineering with the honour of "Provincial Outstanding Graduate" from Shandong Jianzhu University, where she had been elected as the first female President of the student union.
Dr. Li defended her VIVA on the 14th May 2019 with the final title of her thesis being: Evaluation of Biosorbents for the Removal of Pharmaceuticals and Endocrine Disrupting Compounds from Aqueous Media.
To view Yuan's latest knowledge exchange outputs please use the relevant links below:
Knowledge Exchange Outputs
- Optimising Removal of Steroid Hormones and Pharmaceutical and Personal Care Products (PPCPs) from Aqueous Media Using Low Cost Biosorbents
- Removal of the Pharmaceuticals from Aqueous Media Using Low-Cost Biosorbents
- Environmentally Friendly Technology for the Removal of Pharmaceutical Contaminants from Aqueous Media
- Optimising the removal of steroid hormones and Pharmaceutical and Personal Care Products (PPCPs) from aqueous media using low cost biosorbents
- Simultaneous Determination of PPCPs and EDCs in Waters by SPE-GC-MS and LC-MS/MS
- Can Low Cost Biosorbent Technology be used to Efficiently Remove Steroid Hormones and Pharmaceutical Residues from Wastewater Effluents?
- Utilizing Low-Cost Natural Waste for the Removal of Pharmaceuticals From Water: Mechanisims, Isotherms and Kinetics at Low Concentrations